CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 14, 2009

About Alya...


Full Name: Alya Shaiful Bahari

Roots of your name or special meaning: Alya - Sky, heaven, loftiness, sublime (Arabic Origin)

Age: 15 1/2

Birth Date: 09 October 1993

Nationality: Malaysian

Siblings: Haris Shaiful Bahari - Grade 8

Previous Schools: SKDT - Malaysia; American International School/Dhaka - Bangladesh


Special Interests and hobbies: Writing and Reading; "Picnik"-ing pictures; Listening to Music; Randomly Dancing in my room

My favorite quote (whom is it by?): "We are not cavemen, people!" by Zainab Khan, a friend of mine

One fond memorable experience: When we went to India, I conquered my fear of heights when I jumped off a cliff into the freezing Ganges River. My friends were all cheering for me at the bottom, so it boosted my confidence.

I would like to possibly pursue a career in acting because I just love the stage and it builds confidence. Also, a career in acting will take me all around the world, either as a performer or a TV presenter.


One healthy and unhealthy thing about me:
Healthy: I tried out different sports back in my old school, and I hope to do try out for sports in ISKL, too
Unhealthy: I have an unhealthy craving for junk food every minute of my life; I tend to overdo myself, and that leads to stress

0 comments: